So here I stand … Seriously? July is over … where did the month go? Well, anyways hello August!
I just realized that with July being over and August being here summer will end before I know it and I will be asking the same question I do every year..
“why didn’t I _______”
I’m sick and tired of always wanting to do things and never doing them. I totally realize that life can get in the way of things. Like for instance our big move, but come on let’s face it.. we always are making excuses!
I’m sick of it!!!
So starting today, starting now it’s bucket list time!
I feel like if I set some reasonable and some there’s a maybe possibility it won’t happen tasks than I’ll be happier with the outcome 🙂 I suppose I should not set myself up for failure just yet though! It’s a mom life though so instead of just saying for August I think I’ll venture out and say for the rest of summer…
1. Host a cookout
2. Couples bonfire (adults only)
3. Blog atleast 2x per week
4. Hit the beach a minimum of 3 more times
5. Plan an overnight with just me & T
6. Plan an overnight with the fam
7. Learn more about my canon I never get around to using.
8. Get my work in on time
9. Plan my Instagram photos the day before
10. Continue to meet new mamas that inspire me!
I think this is about it… for now! I’ll totally update when I think of stuff that I really 100% want to do as well. No sense in adding things I don’t want to do!