Summer is finally here and it’s showing us the love! Cue the hoorays, woot woot and the FINALLYS!
Before children we would just throw on a suit, fill the cooler, grab our sunniest and out the door we would go. Now that we have little ones…not so much. All the bells and whistles just to head to the park. Why? Because we love them!
So here are a few of my favorites for the summer weekends with littles!!
- Tote from “BGD”Brittany Garner Design !! This unique shop is for parents with a great sense humor & great taste! It’s perfect for carrying our summer goodies.
- Wet dry bag from Bebe Au Lait perfect for throwing our swim suits or wet clothes from the sprinklers and pools in. This shop is adorable & there are so many patterns to choose from!
- Sunnies ($1) bin from Target; I think it goes without saying, everyone needs cute sunglasses in the summer!
- Our favorite sun block is easy and doesn’t make a mess. The SPF 70 Neutrogen Wet Skin Kids Spray!
- Flower print flip flops for little ones found at Old Navy for under $4 !! They have the cutest patterns for littles and solid colors as well.
- One piece zip up rash guard bathing suit from Target for under $15! Some suits rub our littles skin the wrong way and we want them to be as comfortable as ever when having a blast in the sun! This suit does it all and it’s super cute!
Last but not least …
- Honest kids Juice box from the Honest Company. We usually get ours at Target or Walmart but wherever you can find them, get them! My daughter loves the taste and they are organic so a total win while staying hydrated in the heat!
These are just a few of my favorites that I definitely have on me for this weekend and will for the ones following! I’ll be sure to update on here or Instagram with any new amazing finds for our little ones this summer!
Stay hydrated & stay happy!!