If you’re not a fan of fall I am speechless. I can’t say the same for myself, I LOVE FALL!
I definitely think when I was younger and into my teens/early twenties aka prior to motherhood, I was the biggest fan of summer! I mean who wasn’t? Summer meant summer break, trips to the beach & nothing but relaxation. I find now the summers are chaotic and harder to really enjoy. Don’t get me wrong I love a good beach day & the sand in my toes but the work to get there and back is like okay how much time did I plan for the beach and how much time did I enjoy the beach?
See I wrote a post last year around this time about how much easier it was for mothers in my perspective in the fall. You can totally refer back if you never read it, it’s still there.
So now, fall is my fav!
My top 15 favorite things about fall;
- Cardigans– seriously can you go wrong with a cardigan? So comfy!!
- Pumpkin spice, pumpkin cream and anything pumpkin candles!
- Leggings from Forever 21, yes specifically from there. They fit amazing and they are under $4 people!
- The cool air coming in the windows!
- Boots, boots and more boots. Nothing better than warm toes.
- Bonfires without sweating!
- Football !!!!! Where are all of my fellow NE PATRIOT FANS? Tom Brady am I right?🏈
- The simplicity of activities for children– going outside, to the park, to the playground etc. and not having to worry about the heat.
- Watching my little one play in the leaves! She could spend hours just running through them, it puts a serious smile on my face.
- Crock pot dinners all the way! Beef stew, pot roast, chicken and stuffing and so much more!
- Thanksgiving 🥐🍗 when all of your family comes to one place to celebrate being blessed and you eat amazing food, seriously!! The best.
- Halloween 👻- I think this holiday died out a little for me over the years but now dressing up my daughter is the absolute best and taking her trick or treating this year has me so excited!!
- Pumpkin picking + apple picking- Veys first time last year was my favorite outting because she ate probably her body weight in apples and loved picking them!
- The foliage– We live in New England so seeing all of the amazing colors changing all around us is breathtaking!
- Festivals + Fairs- Our area especially has so many cute little fairs and festivals once the fall hits and the yummy food and crafts are always my favorite.
There it is!! Now please excuse me while I go light my 3 layers of pumpkin scents candle and open our front window.🍁🍂