Spring is here, so wasn’t a snowstorm on Friday but let the past be the past I say!
I feel like Spring is a seriously underrated time of year! Most people want to jump right into Summer and hit the beach (okay, I’m one of those people) and some say they can’t wait for Fall & all of the pumpkin spice they can get! I guess Spring never really was too much of an exciting time for me because I always just wanted it to fly by so I could get to the good part. In New England we have pretty short summers and pretty long winters so after a winter, and the occasional April snowstorm, can you even blame me for wanting the hot sun? Think not!
This year I’ll try to be a little more open to the idea of enjoying Spring and not just skipping to the good part. So as a family we formed a little Spring Bucket List & I threw a few blogger/mom things on there too that spiked and interest! Here we go…
Spring 2021 Bucket List:
- Visit a flower field
- Garden fruits or vegetables (or both)
- Go on a picnic!
- Spring cleaning and organizing
- DIY my own spring decor
- Hike at at least 3 new places
- Plan a brunch with friends outdoors
- Visit the zoo
- Visit the aquarium
- Visit a new tourist location in New England
- Ride bikes (it’s been years)
- Head to the golf course / driving range
- Mini golf with the family
- Drive to the beach for a walk
- Play in the rain
- Start a new spring tradition
- Finally, a new family photo 🤍