So typically in the summer I tend to steer clear of any liquid concealer or foundations. I find that I am always out on the go + a natural lighter look just feels better.
At the beach especially I will focus on just my eyes and lips and let Mother Nature take care of the rest!
1. Beauty 36o brush set: I love how soft these brushes are + the sizes are absolutely perfect for defining my brows. They clean well also!
2. Brow defining kit by Ardell: The kit also came with a wax grooming pencil + brushes of their own but I prefer to just use the color palette. The bottom right dark brown is my absolute favorite. The color stays and doesn’t wipe off until I wash it off!
3. Volum’ Express Colossal Mascara by Maybelline: I am always flip flopping mascara until my leading man actually put this in my stocking & now it’s always in my make-up bag. It goes on light but stands out bold with a few coats! The brush size is perfect for getting in the corners! (You’ll love it)
4. Wet Gloss Lash & Brow Mascara by e.l.f: Not a fan of the wax look I feel like it’s too sticky. I apply only once over with the clear mascara + it lasts all day!
5. Baby Lips Moisturizing Lip Balm by Maybelline: Typically I try to stick with a nude lip but during the summer I especially need extra hydration! The lip balm gives off a little shine while doing just that. I never leave home without it!
Well, there it is! What are your favorite beauty products for summer?